Secure Backup provides you a toolbox for effective management of the used storage on the destination.
- Keep only last 'x' backup: the number of copies of the backup that will be saved on the destination.
- The minimum size required for a single file to backup : the minimum size of the backup file. If the size will be less than configured value, then this file will not be backed up.
- The minimum size of the current backup: Stop this backup job, if the size of the selected data at the source location, exceeded configured value.
- Keep old backups for a period of: Remove backed up data that older than configured value.
- The maximal size of all backups at the destination: Stop this backup job, if the size of the backed up data on the destination, exceeded configured value.