- It is easy to run SecureBackup - Just start the wizard and select WHAT, WHERE, HOW and WHEN to run the backup and you're all set.
- Easily specify which files or folders to backup.
- SecureBackup allows you to scan your system and then select your files to back up based on file types –ex: Music, Images, Videos, Documents and Emails.
- Interactive Dashboard that lets you control all of your backup activity.
Data loss can affect any computer user, and some types of media failures can occur within seconds. SecureBackup software provides basic and advanced features to ensure the safety of your system and data.
- SecureBackup allows you to configure your backup in three ways:
- Full Backup – A complete copy of the selected data
- Incremental Backup – Copies only the changes that have been made since the last incremental backup
- Differential Backup – Copies the changes that have been made since the last full backup
- Whether you require gigabytes or terabytes of online backup, SecureBackup allows you keep your data safely and securely in our own SecureCloud.
- SecureBackup can be used to store the backup locally in a folder, on another computer/NAS server on the same LAN or on USB drives and other removable media.
- SecureBackup can securely backup to popular file sharing services such as Dropbox, OneDrive, Amazon S3, GDrive and Box.com.
- SecureBackup can also store your backup to remote locations through FTP
- You can easily setup unattended backups using the scheduler to backup your job during any time of the day, week, or month
- Simply set up your first backup, then use the scheduler to run automatically without having to worry about it again
- Backups can also be scheduled to run when the computer is going to shut down
- SecureBackup includes a backup plugin that allows you easily define a backup job directly for MSSQL server. You can back up your database from a local SQL server or from any other server in the same LAN.
- SecureBackup includes a backup plugin that lets you easily define a backup job for Microsoft Outlook. This will back up the .PST or .OST file entirely.
- SecureBackup allows you to define multiple backup jobs and save them for future use.
- With one click you can run, edit or clone each existing backup job.
- The backup operation supports pausing and resuming, so running a backup job can be interrupted and continued at a later time.
- System Restore uses a feature called system protection to regularly create and save restore points on user’s computer.
- These restore points contain information about registry settings and other system information that Windows utilizes.