- User can set retention rules while creating a backup job.
- Each backup is retained until its age or its size or the number of backup versions exceeds a limit you specify. Then, it is deleted.
SecureBackup offers many advanced settings. Some of them are described below.
- SecureBackup software provides a powerful file and folder filtering engine.
- User can define filters for inclusion and exclusion by file type and folder name.
- SecureBackup automatically checks for updates.
- User will know when a new version is released. This allows to better stay in touch with the latest development of SecureBackup.
- All operations performed by SecureBackup are logged (Backup and Restore).
- You can see the status of performed backups and restores.
- You can configure SecureBackup to send emails after a backup finished, with success, error and warning notifications.
- SecureBackup is smart about using bandwidth and lets to the user to manage upload and download speed to prevent any noticeable slowdown in browsing.