- It is easy to run SecureBackup - Just start the wizard, select WHAT, WHERE, HOW and WHEN to run the backup and you're all set.
- Easy to specify exactly which files or folders to backup.
- SecureBackup allows to scan and to backup data based on the file type - Music, Images, Videos, Documents and Emails.
- Interactive Dashboard that lets you control your backup activity.
Data loss can affect any computer user, and some types of media failures can occur within seconds. SecureBackup software provides basik and advanced features to ensure the safety of your system and data.
- SecureBackup allows you to configure your backup in three ways:
- Full Backup – It is a complete copy of all selected data;
- Incremental Backup - Copies the data that has changed since the last backup;
- Differential Backup - Copies all the data that has changed from the last full backup.
- SecureBackup can store the backup in a local folder, on another computer/NAS server in the same LAN or on USB drives and other removable media.
- SecureBackup can securely backup to popular file sharing services like Dropbox, OneDrive, Amazon S3, GDrive and Box.com.
- SecureBackup also can store the backup to remote locations using the FTP service.
- You can easily setup a powerful scheduler using the available scheduler configurations to make unattended backups – in minutes, daily or weekly.
- You define a backup job, set it to run automatically, and forget about it.
- Backups can also be scheduled and to run when the computer is going to shut down.
- SecureBackup includes backup plugin that allows you easily define a backup job directly for MSSQL server. You can back up the database from local SQL server or from any server in the same LAN.
- SecureBackup includes a backup plugin that lets you easily define a backup job for Microsoft Outlook. This will back up the .PST or .OST file entirely.
- SecureBackup allows you to define multiple backup jobs and save them for future use.
- By one click you can run, edit or clone each existing backup job.
- The backup operation supports pausing and resuming, so running a backup job can be interrupted and continued at a later time.
- System Restore uses a feature called system protection to regularly create and save restore points on user’s computer.
- These restore points contain information about registry settings and other system information that Windows uses.